Photobucket

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ha, i am sneaky :D I am in school on my little iPod, cause we have an am activity period and I have no work......"wink"

So this post I a little up date on my playing,
This Sunday I played with the worship band for my youth group.
I usally play every other week but since of Easter and other sircustances
we hadn't played in about 1 month. IT FREAKING ROCKED it wa sooo good
sounded amazing and everything, I can comforterably say we lead ppl
to the lord with our worship.

Stinken yesterday I worked so sorry but no update on music:(.....( not like anyone acutually reads this)

p.s. I'm so fed up SO fed up I can't live with out following him.

1 comment:

  1. I follow Cara's blog and may as well follow your to. I love it when young people love Jesus and aren't afraid to say it.
    You can also feel free to follow my blog if you wish.

    ReplyDelete