Photobucket

Sunday, April 11, 2010

DAY FOUR!!!

Hi there, how is everyone on this wonderful Sunday, God filled morning?
- I'm hoping wonderful.
Well's its the fourth day of my excursion and im actually learning alot, I cant wait to get to the end of week 5, it's going to be brilliant:D
(on a side note, I'm not following any form of
organized pre-planned set of lessons.
I'm making it what i want it
to be as I go along.)
Today i started out with a new pattern, a very up beat positive panic at the disco eck, hi hat patten.

At first i played a simple 4/4 beat playing 8th notes on closed hi hats, and bass hit's on beats 1 and three, and snare hit's on beats 2 and 4. I soon after added hi hat lifts on the ands on 1 and 3

- 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 &

1 comment:

  1. you're gorgeous. i love your blog. i love you. you have such childlike faith and love for Christ. I ADORE WHO YOU ARE, STEPHEN TODD. xoxo

    ReplyDelete