Photobucket

Friday, April 30, 2010

AWESOME.

Well its been like forever, and i still have.......2 followers ^_^ but only one follows, so its ok. cause this "someone" is the only someone that matters:*


So school today sucked alot, my german teacher was a straight up jerk to me, so it looks like were back to block one. "m just going to push harder. And on another note, my Girlfriend and I have decided best to prove our need for Christ by depending on him for our strength and his might to pull us through the mud.............. (Atleastiwaspulledthrough) not talking ALL day, and we haven't. But, I've thought about her alot. Ok, every second i have, i cant get her past my thoughts, not for a second.
( :* i love you cara) I just wanted to let you all know what was going on. Oh yes i played soccer with Joe today, and cut the grass and helped dig a trench hahahaha. not that much fun but its ok.
everyone enjoy their sleep time:)

1 comment:

  1. I must be honest and say that I read even these words before midnight. Around 11;40 PM to be exact. And I was eating up every word, and just like I do with all of your letters, I read thru it twice to make sure I didn't miss anything.
    I love you. I can't wait to share today with eachother tomorrow. I love you.

    ReplyDelete